發布時間：2021-01-19 發布人：山東股章瀏覽次數：721次 來源：www.newadnetwork.com
At present, more and more companies implement equity incentive to their employees, especially small and medium-sized enterprises and non listed companies. Their enthusiasm for implementing equity incentive is rising day by day. The purpose is very simple. It is to retain the core talents of the company, enable the employees to form a community of interests with the company, realize that the employees are "masters" and help the enterprises to move to a new level.
A successful partner team system must have a sound promotion channel and incentive mechanism. The equity incentive plan determines how far an enterprise can go. But many of the equity incentive plans are decided by the founding shareholders. The unreasonable design of the incentive plan will lead to the tragedy of scattered wealth and scattered people, which will bring down the company every minute.
But in the final analysis, the leaders did not find a suitable way to design the equity incentive scheme suitable for their own enterprises. Combined with the practice, Xiaobian made the following suggestions on the equity incentive of non listed companies for the leaders' reference
1. Strictly select incentive objects, implement different incentive methods according to different objects, and set up reasonable and useful incentive conditions and constraint methods. For example, the core backbone of the incentive, mainly equity dividends, supplemented by compensation performance.
2. First of all, we should pay attention to employees' feelings, establish "altruistic" culture, cash stock rights, and establish a sound exit mechanism and contract regulations. Equity incentive originates from the embodiment of leaders' spirit, not the pursuit of "self-interest". On the basis of pursuing fairness and transparency, we should improve the exit mechanism, contract restriction and solemn dividend ceremony, so as to protect the interests of the enterprise and the leadership board while ensuring the interests of employees.
3. The combination of virtual and real stocks, first virtual and then real. Efforts should be made to promote the establishment of an interest sharing mechanism led by personal shares and a silver stock donation plan characterized by options, so that employees can have both short-term and long-term interests.
4. Establish a sound salary and performance appraisal system, as well as talent selection management system.
5. Establish a good atmosphere and perfect partner culture. The spiritual source of the successful implementation of the incentive measures is to stimulate the sense of ownership of the incentive objects and the sense of CO creation and sharing with the founding partners. If such a cultural form is not established, it is impossible for the incentive scheme to achieve the expected effect only by the rigid institutional provisions.