發布時間：2020-12-30 發布人：山東股章瀏覽次數：726次 來源：www.newadnetwork.com
There is a saying in the industry that investment = investor = equity structure. This shows the importance of ownership structure to the development of a company. As the founder of the company, we should first consider the future operation of the company, the node of the model and core business, and then consider the composition of the partner team supporting the business model. If we understand these two aspects, then the equity structure is relatively out. Now I will introduce the following in detail.
1、 Equity ratio and corporate management decision making
Equity is a kind of right based on investment. The management right of a company comes from equity or equity based authorization. The decision-making of a company comes from equity, and it also affects the direction and scale of company management.
Some investors only invest but do not participate in the company management. Some investors participate in the company management at the same time. As long as shareholders invest, they will have certain decision-making rights. The difference lies in the degree of decision-making participation and influence. Therefore, it is very important for the opinions of shareholders to form the decision-making opinions that affect the management and operation of the company. The first basis for obtaining the decision-making power is the proportion of equity, and the shareholders who obtain the decision-making power are the controlling shareholders in law.
2、 The significance of reasonable design of equity structure
1. Reasonable ownership structure can clarify the rights, responsibilities and interests of shareholders, and scientifically reflect the contribution, interests and rights of shareholders to the enterprise;
2. Help to maintain the stability of the company and start-up projects;
3. In the future financing, the equity should be diluted. A reasonable equity structure helps to ensure the entrepreneurial team's control of the company;
4. When financing, investors will examine whether the equity structure of the entrepreneurial team is reasonable, so as to avoid repeating the mistakes of "real kung fu" investors;
5. Entering any capital market, whether it is the new third board or IPO, will also examine whether the ownership structure is clear, clear and stable.