發布時間：2020-12-21 發布人：山東股章瀏覽次數：725次 來源：www.newadnetwork.com
關于股權比例，有一個非常重要的常識，那就是股權的三條線，一條線百分之六十七 ，百分之六十七擁有公司的控制權，二條線百分之五十一 ，百分之五十一 擁有公司相對控制權，三條線百分之三十四，百分之三十四是擁有公司的一票否決權。
How should partnership equity be designed? There is a very important common sense about the equity ratio, that is, the three lines of Equity: 67% for one line, 67% for 67% for the company, and 51% for the two lines It has relative control over the company. 34% of the three lines have one vote veto power of the company.
How do these three figures come out? According to the company law, as long as half of the shares of enterprises are passed, the resolution will be passed. For a major decision, more than two-thirds of the shares are required to pass the decision. So when you own fifty-one percent of the shares, you have the relative control of the company, that is, most things you can do has the final say. So when you can own sixty-seven percent of the shares, that is, even if the company is very important, you can has the final say.
What does 34% mean? It means that if there is a very important matter, if you oppose it, it is impossible for two-thirds of the people to vote for it. Therefore, this decision will be denied. Therefore, 34% has one vote of veto. You will find that all the equity disputes we have heard are basically about these three points, and these three points are the main ones Line is also a basic principle for us to design partnership equity ratio.
Well, if there are two people in partnership, what should our equity ratio be? I suggest that the eldest one should get more than 67% of the shares. If there are three partners, how much should the boss get? A lot of people think that the eldest one should get 51% and the other two should get 49%. I don't think it's possible to do this. Why? When the boss takes 51%, the other two people will think that we are in a group psychologically. At this time, the company is still two factions, so the three person partnership should get about 67% of the total.
As for the four person partnership, we suggest that the eldest one can get more than 51% at this time. Do you think the company will be divided into two groups at this time? In fact, I think that if it is impossible for the four shareholders and the other three people to reach an agreement, then it shows that the major shareholder is very low level.