發布時間：2023-07-14 發布人：山東股章瀏覽次數：77次 來源：www.newadnetwork.com
What is the main structure content of equity structure design? There are generally 6 types of main body architecture models. The following is the content of Limited partnership architecture:
In this structural model, shareholders do not directly hold the equity of the core company, but indirectly through Limited partnership. The founder's company can generally be a family owned enterprise, while the holding company can be the founder's investment company as an external investment, preferably in the form of a limited liability company.
Why set up many Limited partnership in the entire equity structure? That is to facilitate the entry and exit of equity. Once the equity is registered with the industrial and commercial authorities, it has the effect of publicity, but the path of enterprise operation and development is not fixed.
It is not ruled out that new partners will join and old partners will exit. The new subscription price and shareholding conditions may differ from the old, and the exit mechanism may also differ. But these entry and exit rules need to be stipulated through a partnership agreement.
Otherwise, putting all shareholders in one pool can easily lead to chaos. Therefore, categorizing shareholders into different partnership companies not only facilitates management, but also facilitates the agreement of different entry and exit mechanisms.
Although Limited partnership has the effect of "four or two thousand catties", it is not a good choice for shareholders who only want to hold shares for a long time and have no intention of cashing out. At this point, the following points need to be considered:
1. Exit tax rate. Looking at the relevant financial and tax documents involving the partnership, it can be seen that most of these documents are Procedural law, and there is little about Substantive law.
2. Tax payment on dividends during the holding period. The partnership shall pay Personal income tax on the dividend income of the investment enterprise.
3. Do not enjoy personal tax benefits. Individuals who obtain dividend income from listed companies can enjoy preferential tax rates based on their shareholding period
Application of Limited partnership structure
1. Founder shareholders with extremely high separation of money and power.
2. Financial investors with short-term cash flow charts.
3. Employee shareholding platform. Facilitate equity incentive management, improve the effectiveness of corporate decision-making, and enable major shareholders to gain more control.
This is the end of the content of the Limited partnership structure of equity structure design. I hope I can help you. More matters about equity design can be found on our website http://www.newadnetwork.com Consult and understand!