發布時間：2021-09-09 發布人：山東股章瀏覽次數：770次 來源：www.newadnetwork.com
Equity incentive, as a golden handcuffs, can indeed retain people, but not only equity incentive can retain people! If the equity incentive only gives play to the value of retaining people, and if the company's equity is very valuable, it shows that the cost of this incentive is higher than the price. In fact, if most employees become shareholders, it may not be a good thing for many small, medium-sized and micro enterprises, because there are many people waiting for money, and few people really make money, which is undoubtedly not conducive to the development of enterprises.
股權激勵是一種貴 族 式的激勵，永遠只面對少數的人和高層次、高價值的人。在想做股權激勵之前，一定要區分好股權與股份的差別，股權是注冊實股或實股股權，具有所有權，股份可以是虛擬的、契約的，具有收益權。股權激勵的激勵價值比較低，激勵價值高的是股份激勵。任正非在華為做的基本都是股份激勵，嚴格地說，屬于在職虛擬股份。
Equity incentive is an aristocratic incentive, which always only faces a few people and high-level and high-value people. Before you want to do equity incentive, you must distinguish the difference between equity and shares. Equity is registered real shares or real shares with ownership. Shares can be virtual, contractual and have the right of return. The incentive value of equity incentive is relatively low, and the high incentive value is stock incentive. What Ren Zhengfei does in Huawei is basically stock incentive. Strictly speaking, it belongs to on-the-job virtual shares.
Which employees are suitable for equity incentive?
1. From the level: senior management and decision-making level.
2. In terms of value: technicians who master core technology, marketing elites with excellent business continuity, and management who have a significant impact on the development of the company.
3. In terms of age: 35-45 years old.
4. From the perspective of values: loyal to the cause, willing to follow and trustworthy.
5. From the perspective of belief: have entrepreneurial enthusiasm and the passion of entrepreneurs, be not afraid of failure and pursue success.
Which employees don't need equity incentive at all?
1. Young people: their internal needs have not reached this level. They do not have the thinking of team development and prefer to pursue short-term returns. Especially young people aged 20-30.
2. Striver: but not an entrepreneur. This type of people are afraid of failure and dare not take business risks, but they are willing to work hard and are very good followers. Share incentive and partner mode can be used.
3. People with low value: equity incentive is the top-level incentive design, which only faces high-value talents. Otherwise, the high incentive cost and excessive incentive will restrict the development of enterprises. The share of equity is limited and should be used to motivate people with higher value.
4. People who are not worth relying on: equity incentive is equivalent to legal marriage. It is difficult to exit under legal constraints, so you must be cautious and strictly control when entering. We would rather increase the incentive model of shares and partners than let untrustworthy people become shareholders of the company.