發布時間：2021-03-23 發布人：山東股章瀏覽次數：749次 來源：www.newadnetwork.com
Equity structure arrangement is the top-level design of company organization. The core of equity design is to solve the problems of who invests, who does, who gains and who bears the responsibility.
Equity design needs to bind founders, partners, investors, managers and other stakeholders together, so as to take equity value as the strategic coordinate of enterprise development, establish competitive advantage and obtain exponential growth.
Specifically, the equity structure can play the following values in the development of enterprises:
1. Reasonable ownership structure can clarify the rights, responsibilities and interests of shareholders, scientifically reflect the contribution, interests and rights of shareholders to the enterprise, so as to fully mobilize the enthusiasm of shareholders;
2. Reasonable and stable ownership structure and appropriate exit mechanism help to maintain the stability of the company and venture projects;
3. In the future, the equity should be diluted and the equity structure should be improved to ensure the entrepreneurial team's control over the company;
4. Whether it is the main board, the growth enterprise market or the new third board, it will require whether the ownership structure of the listed target is clear, clear and stable. Perfect equity structure is conducive to the smooth development of the capital market;
5. To avoid equity deadlock or equity dispute, so as to avoid repeating the mistakes of equity dispute such as "real kung fu" and "young master Xi".
The equity structure arrangement is not only to solve the problem of split equity ratio, but also to make rational use of all kinds of resources needed for the survival and development of start-ups, so as to achieve a win-win situation between enterprises and stakeholders,
Therefore, the design of equity structure should be based on the analysis of the specific types of enterprises to carry out diversified architecture design.