發布時間：2021-02-20 發布人：山東股章瀏覽次數：753次 來源：www.newadnetwork.com
1、 Many problems of enterprises are caused by unreasonable equity structure
Problems arising from the unreasonable ownership structure:
1. The power of enterprise control is left behind;
2. One after another, shareholders correct the situation;
3. Equity financing is difficult to enter;
4. Equity incentive cannot be implemented;
5. The cost of listing is heavy;
6. The inheritance of wealth is in vain.
2、 Good equity structure is the inevitable choice to achieve business objectives
What is the status of an enterprise in your mind, what is its destination, and whether it only insists on product management or capital operation, independent listing or merger and acquisition are the problems that every leader must face.
Equity structure design is the inevitable choice for leaders to achieve business objectives. What are your business objectives? Can the existing conditions and resources be realized? If so, shareholders and employees are very comfortable. Congratulations, your enterprise does not need to do equity structure design
If the existing conditions and resources can not achieve your business objectives, or there is a crisis among the shareholders, then your enterprise needs to do a good job in the equity structure design or adjustment, which is the inevitable choice for the survival and development of enterprises and the realization of business objectives.
3、 How to design equity structure
What aspects does the complete equity structure design include?
A lot of people have listened to the lessons of some training institutions and said lightly that the equity structure of enterprises is not simple. The three figures, 67%, 50% and 34%, are not that simple.
The content of equity structure design includes many levels and aspects
1. Shareholder structure: what kind of shareholders an enterprise needs;
2. Equity structure: what proportion of shareholders should be given and what kind of structure should be built;
3. Internal governance: what kind of internal game rules should enterprises establish;
4. Capital planning: how to promote the capital operation of enterprises.
Equity structure is the core issue related to the survival, development strategy and fate of an enterprise, which runs through the whole process of enterprise start-up, development and trend.
4、 What is a successful equity structure
A good equity structure should have the following characteristics:
1. Shareholders trust and complement each other, and the control right is clear;
2. The organizational structure is light and practical, which is conducive to tax collection;
3. Integrate all kinds of resources to achieve the strategic objectives of the enterprise;
4. We should stick to the enterprise strategy and promote the capital operation of the enterprise.
Starting from the end is a simple and smart way to live, and the same is true for enterprises. The design of equity structure is an inevitable choice for enterprises to survive, develop and achieve strategic goals.